- Easy to install and maintain, best custom essay writing service no tools required for rising.
- Excellent mechanical strength, corrosion resistance.
- Wide range of flow rate.
- All parts easily available as per customer requirement.
- We have provided with tail piece flange for flange connection.
|MODEL||30 ( 2″)||40 (2.5″)||50 (3″)|
|Nominal Working Pressure||2 kg/cm2||2 kg/cm2||2 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Working english essay help online Pressure||6 kg/cm2||6 kg/cm2||6 kg/cm2|
|Nominal Flow Rate||30 m3/hr (500 ltr/min.)||40 m3/hr (667 ltr/min)||50 m3/hr (834 ltr/min)|
|Range Of Flow Rate||24 to 40 (m3/hr)||32 to 48 (m3/hr)||40 to 60 (m3/hr)|
|Filtration Surface||1300 cm2||1300 cm2||1750 cm2|
|Max Clean Pressure Drop||0.5 kg/cm2||0.5 kg/cm2||0.5 kg/cm2|
|Disc Element||130 Micron / 120 mesh||130 Micron / 120 mesh||130 Micron / 120 mesh|
- Cleaning of the water must be done when pressure differential across 0.5 kg/cm2.
- Install the strainer in the main line after sand filter vertically / horizontally. Inlet should be on top side & outlet at the top. Provide proper support to ensure it does not vibrate due to water pressure.
- Ensure ball valve is fitted before inlet of strainer.
- Follow closing instructions as at’d’ above.
- To start the flow opens the flush valve gradually and slowly.
- Ensure recommended pressure at inlet and slowly.
- Filter element should be cleaned regularly on time by opening flush and closing outlet.
- Clean element talking it out flush valve and closing outlet. Clean element talking it out under water tenderly & periodically.
- Water soluble fertilizer and pesticides should be given through ventury. Strong chemical should not be poured into filter directly as it will affect filter element.